UVD | R-134a UV Dye 5-shot
- Aerosol applications of R-134a A/C system UV leak detection dye
- Compatible with all PAG and ester oils
- Patented Direct Charge dispenser
- Contains five applications of UV dye
1. Dispense dye into Low-Pressure A/C PO-RT of the A/C system. It usually has a blue or black dust cap and is located on the larger-diameter tubing that runs between the evaporator (in the dashboard) and the compressor (on the engine). Unscrew dust cap.
- Start engine and turn on A/C to MAX cooling
- Shake the can well. Hold the can upside down and push the Direct Charge fitting onto the low-pressure port for three seconds (one shot), then remove from port.
- Screw dust cap back on
2. Run A/C and Engine approximately ten minutes (in a well-ventilated area) or drive five miles.
3. Stop Engine and check for leaks using a UV light.
5 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2020 Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.