CERT334CA-1 | Certified AC Pro R-134a with UV Leak Detector, CA
- Approved for use in California
- Contains approximately 12 oz. of R-134a
- Contains approximately 0.3 oz. of a fluorescent ultraviolet dye
- Dye glows to pinpoint small leaks within the A/C system
- UV light and goggles used to locate leaks are sold separately
Always check for and repair leaks, and check system pressure with an A/C gauge (not included) before recharging. To locate leaks, use an ultraviolet light and goggles.
- Shake can well.
- Start engine and set A/C to maximum cooling and fan on highest setting.
- Following the instructions on the recharge hose, connect recharge hose to can and vehicle A/C low-side service port.
- Check system pressure before and frequently during recharge.
- While charging, hold can upright, rotating it between 12 o'clock and 3 o'clock every two to three seconds while continuously agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until can is empty (five to 15 minutes) or the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system as shown by the pressure gauge.
- If can feels empty, turn upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents.
- Check A/C system pressure. DO NOT OVERCHARGE!
12.3 oz.Product Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2020 Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.