760 | Automotive A/C Cleaner and Deodorizer
- Cleans and deodorizes automotive air conditioning systems to include vents, ducts, evaporator core and drain pan
- Eliminates odors caused by mold, mildew, stale air and smoke
- Leaves a clean, fresh scent
- Locate fresh air intake grille, typically located outside automobile, running lengthwise near base of windshield. In some models access may be gained by lifting hood.
- Set air conditioner on HIGH fan and NORMAL setting for fresh (outside) air. Spray approximately one half of a can into the grille. If there is mesh or screening, spray directly through.
- Attach extension tube to nozzle, firmly pushing all the way into spray orifice to secure. With fan off, spray once into each vent. If possible, locate recirculating air intake – located under the dash, passenger side, in most models.
- Set system on HIGH fan, MAX A/C. Spray remainder of can in general intake area.
- IMPORTANT: After treatment, allow vehicle to ventilate for five to ten minutes; run fan on HIGH with windows open.
4 oz. aerosolProduct Guide Instructions A/C Service Port Finder FAQs
© 2020 Energizer Auto. Arctic Freeze, Sub Zero, EZ Chill, and Certified A/C Pro are trademarks of Energizer Auto.