SD-134 | R-134a EZ Chill® with Lubricant and Leak Sealer
- All-in-one solution – no additional tools required
- Replaces lost R-134a refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C system
- System-safe leak sealer additive seals common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets and O-rings
- Built-in disposable recharge hose in a shelf-saver cap
- Shake can well. Start engine and set A/C to maximum cooling.
- Locate A/C low-side service port and connect recharge hose.
- Depress the top button. Allow contents to flow into the A/C.
- While charging, rotate can between 12 o’clock and 3 o’clock every two to three seconds while continually agitating (shaking) the can back and forth.
- Continue this process until the can is empty (five to 15 minutes) or until the correct amount of refrigerant is charged into the A/C system.
- When the can feels empty, hold it upside down for one minute to dispense remaining contents before removing from service port. DO NOT OVERCHARGE SYSTEM!