- Leak Detection and Sealers
- LDS101 | Certified A/C Pro® Stop Leak & Detector
LDS101 | Certified A/C Pro® Stop Leak & Detector
- Pinpoints and seals common R-134a A/C leaks in O-rings, gaskets and seals
- Red dye detects major defects requiring mechanical repair
- Formulated for all R-134a car A/C systems
- For use with all standard R-134a gauge and hoses
- Requires adaptor for use with self-sealing valve R-134a gauges and hoses (DVA-1 sold separately)
- Shake can. Start engine and turn air conditioner to maximum cool.
- Make sure compressor is running. Add refrigerant if necessary.
- Connect to the low-side service port using a recharge hose.
- Hold can in an upside-down position above the service port.
- Empty the complete contents of can and discard.
- Allow dye to circulate. Check for leaks.